At Lindemeyer, CPA, we are excited that we are growing as a company and expanding our resources for clients! We are thrilled to be offering a new position and opportunity, which you can learn more about in this blog or by visiting our Careers page.
About Lindemeyer, CPA
Located off La Grange Road in Crestwood, we have been serving Kentucky as a financial firm since 2005. We are a regional tax and accounting services firm with more than 40 years of experience. Our services include tax planning and preparation, business services, bookkeeping, P&L reporting, payroll, QuickBooks and Peachtree consulting.
Our client services include:
The position we have open is:
We work with a variety of businesses, from small to mid-sized businesses, to start-ups to high growth and mature business. So, we are looking for a Staff Accountant that has an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys dealing with a variety of business needs and functions.
Requirements for Staff Accountant include:
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 1-3 years of Accounting experience
- Experience working with QuickBooks
- Strong interest in working directly with clients
- Must have experience in creating accurate and timely financial records
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Previous public accounting experience in the last 2 to 3 years
- Experience with monthly and quarterly payroll including federal, state, and local payroll forms
Does this sound like fun to you? Apply here.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in one of our opportunities, please visit our Careers page or send your resume and salary history to Misty@lindemeyercpa.com.